Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome!

Why to blog? I’m a native New York girl who has turned into a beauty product junkie. But where’s the proof that these products work? What are we really putting on our skin? I’m one of those people that buys and then researches afterwards (my return rate is very high!) and my dressing room gal pals are always privy to my weekly reviews of current products and how most of them don’t work or just aren’t worth the money. They’ve always said, “you should write a blog”. So why not? How often have you looked at a product in Sephora and thought I wonder what this really does? Does it really make those wrinkles disappear? Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a panel of people right there that could tell you exactly what it does? Hopefully this blog will help some of you in choosing makeup etc., make you chuckle a little and maybe save you some money or save your skin! And they’ll be some fashion anecdotes thrown in for fun! Responses are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment